As the saying goes the kitchen is the heart of the home and the family spends the most time there, as a result, the kitchen drain gets lots of use making the drain run slow and eventually creating a clog caused by grease built up inside of the pipes. Our technicians in Wyckoff, New Jersey are equipped and trained to get the hardest clogs and restore the flow of your drain once again.
Contact our kitchen drain cleaning experts of Wyckoff, New Jersey Today!
- Our IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services technicians will evaluate the clog and determine which size mechanical snake to use.
- They then use a snake to clear any stubborn obstructions or debris that has built up in the sink. They might also need to use a bucket and gloves to catch the dirty water.
- Finally, if it is need, they will use a jet, high pressure water machine to flush the and remove any reclogs.
- When the water flow has slowed down to a trickle or stopped altogether.
- If drain is overflowing.
- If the water is discolored or has a foul smell.
- You should have your kitchen drain cleaned at least once every six months.
- The bacteria and dirt that accumulates over time will cause the drain to clog up and start to smell bad.
- A clogged kitchen drain can also cause flooding in your Wyckoff, New Jersey home if not fixed quickly.
- Make sure to use a liquid enzymes as a Preventive Maintenance
- Use biodegradable detergents and hand-washing instead of using chemicals to clean the sink.
- Drain your sink and dishwasher regularly.
- Try not to overload your drain.
- Clear your drain occasionally using a plunger or a bucket.