In Closter, NJ
The mechanical snake service works by using an electro-mechanical machine with a flexible steel cable or snake that rotates through your pipes with an attached blade. The blade helps to restore the flow of pipes. Our mechanical snake service is used for almost all initial responses to clogged drains in Closter, NJ. It’s a fast and economical way of restoring the flow. Meaning you’ll be washing, rinsing, and flushing again in no time.
There are different sizes of mechanical snakes. Depending on which drain we are unclogging they could be categorized as small, medium, and large. Generally, kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, tubs, and showers can be unclogged with a small or medium mechanical snake. The large mechanical snake, most often, is used to unclog the main sewer line.
Even though the mechanical snake is one of the oldest technologies that there is to clean a drain, it does a great job at what it is designed to do to restore the flow. Unfortunately, it does not solve the problem nor diagnose the issue. The video inspection of your Closter, NJ sewer line is the best way to diagnose and it will dictate what to do to solve the issue.
- A mechanical snake is inserted into the drain to restore the flow of your drains.
- The snake's metal coils and channels move through the drain quickly, pushing all the debris and mud out of the way.
- A snake is used when the bend radius of the pipe is more than 2" (When the bend radius of the pipe is less than 2", a plunger or a channel cleaner can be used)
- When the obstruction is too big or deep to be cleared with a plunger.
- When the drain is obstructed by foreign objects like stones, tree roots, and plastic pieces.
- When you do not have proper access to replace the pipe.