IG sewer and drain sewer professionals have the latest equipment to diagnose and inspect all drains. The video inspection of your drains is the most valuable thing you can do if you're suspecting a problem or want to be proactive and prevent a sewage flood. The flexible rod allows the inspection of lines and can go through turns up to 200ft, if there is a problem the camera sends a signal allowing the accurate location of the problem. The video can be transmitted live and sent to any of the clients via a link or flash drive. If you are buying a home it is imperative that you Video inspect your sewer line since the most common pipes that are found in the houses are cast iron, clay, and concrete, and all have a life expectancy of 30 years. We also provide a full Sewer report to help you in the process of buying your home. Please call us to book your Video Inspection at 973-600-8203.
- Sewer camera inspection is done to check the condition of sewer lines, manholes, and other components of the sewage system.
- It is also useful for inspecting for any unauthorized construction, alterations, or repairs.
- It helps in identifying any potential problems early and taking corrective measures before they turn into bigger issues.
- This helps in preventing any possible environmental hazards such as floods and blockages.
Sewer camera inspection is recommended when you notice any of the following in your sewer system:
- Blockages in the sewer lines.
- Signs of seepage or water penetration.
- Unusual smells or Colors in the sewer system.
There are few simple tips that you can follow to avert another Sewer Camera Inspection:
- Keep your drains clean and clear.
- Do not put objects that can block the drain or cause obstructions.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet that is not supposed to be flushed down the toilet.
- Contact your local municipality or department of public works if you notice any blockage.
Ignacio was a pleasure to work with. He was able to respond on the same day to help with a sewer back up into my basement. He talked me through the whole process and worked tirelessly to resolve the issue, which was more difficult than he initially thought. IG is a great local business that can help resolve all your plumbing needs!
Wow such phenomenal services and professionalism. We had a sewer blockage and my husband attempted to fix it on his own. However, as a back up plan I called IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning. They scheduled us right away! Although my husband fixed part of the problem, they were able to help us figure out and FIX the bigger issue! I am soooo thankful for their high level of professionalism, honesty, patience and willingness to get to the root of the problem. I highly recommend this company for great prices and quality services! They are dependable!
Called them for a clogged master bathroom shower. They were able to schedule me relatively quickly. They called me when they were in route to my home, were very polite and considerate while they worked. They fixed the problem immediately, cleaned their work area well and were fair with the charge. They even repaired another issue I had in my kitchen that I had not even planned on. I considered their service excellent and would definitely recommend them!