With 20 Years of experience in the industry, IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services provide solutions of all types for residential and commercial drains in Bogota, NJ, giving multiple options to our customers, starting from the oldest technology which is the mechanical snake to the latest technology of high-speed rotary chain knocker machines and hydro scrubbing jetting.
IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services technicians will provide all our Bogota, NJ customers with a thorough evaluation and diagnosis of your drains to determine the cause of the problem and what will be your best solution.
A good working drain should never back up, using our latest state-of-the-art sewer cameras we can determine the real source of the problem, allowing our sewer technicians to provide a permanent solution that will save our Bogota, NJ customers headaches, aggravations, and money in the long run.
Whenever there is a need for drain cleaning, IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services provides 24-hour emergency service in Bogota, NJ. Standing behind our motto, to help you is our priority, we are only a phone call away.
We take care of all types of drains from the kitchen drain, bathroom sink, bathtubs, and main sewer drain as well as roof drains and outside storm drains in Bogota, NJ.
- It is advisable to have your drain & sewer cleaned at least once every six months.
- If there are any obstructions, foul smells, or any other irregularities, then it is advised to have it cleaned at least once every month.
Drain cleaning is important for a few reasons.
- First, it helps to prevent sewage backups, which can lead to flooding and extensive damage.
- Second, it eliminates the possibility of pests and other noxious creatures from entering your home.
- Third, it keeps your drains flowing smoothly, preventing clogs and other plumbing issues.
After a drain cleaning service, it is important to take proper care to avoid any potential complications. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure to flush the drains with clear water for several minutes after the cleaning is complete to remove any debris or cleaning chemicals.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or acids, as they may damage your drains.
- Keep all drains clear of obstructions for at least six weeks to prevent clogging in the future.
- Contact your plumber if you experience any problems after the cleaning. They will be able to help you take appropriate measures to keep your drains running smoothly.
Shout out to Ignacio from IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services! He was incredibly professional throughout the entire service. He showed up sooner than expected for an emergency service, assessed and explained in detail what the problem was with our water heater and a separate pipe that was leaking, and had the water heater running and fixed the leaking pipe in a matter of minutes. Ignacio, thank you for your professionalism, great service, and safety precautions to prevent the spread of COVID. We found our new plumber, and his name is Ignacio! High recommend
Wow such phenomenal services and professionalism. We had a sewer blockage and my husband attempted to fix it on his own. However, as a back up plan I called IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning. They scheduled us right away! Although my husband fixed part of the problem, they were able to help us figure out and FIX the bigger issue! I am soooo thankful for their high level of professionalism, honesty, patience and willingness to get to the root of the problem. I highly recommend this company for great prices and quality services! They are dependable!
Called them for a clogged master bathroom shower. They were able to schedule me relatively quickly. They called me when they were in route to my home, were very polite and considerate while they worked. They fixed the problem immediately, cleaned their work area well and were fair with the charge. They even repaired another issue I had in my kitchen that I had not even planned on. I considered their service excellent and would definitely recommend them!