Kitchen Drain Cleaning
Kitchen Drain Cleaning
As the saying goes the kitchen is the heart of the home and the family spends the most time there, as a result, the kitchen drain gets lots of use making the drain run slow and eventually creating a clog caused by grease built up inside of the pipes. Our technicians are equipped and trained to get the hardest clogs and restore the flow of your drain once again.
What Is The Kitchen Drain Cleaning Process?
- Our IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services technicians will evaluate the clog and determine which size mechanical snake to use.
- They then use a snake to clear any stubborn obstructions or debris that has built up in the sink. They might also need to use a bucket and gloves to catch the dirty water.
- Finally, if it is need, they will use a jet , high pressure water machine to flush the and remove any reclogs.
How Do I Know When To Call a Drain Cleaning Expert?
- When the water flow has slowed down to a trickle or stopped altogether.
- If drain is overflowing.
- If the water is discolored or has a foul smell.
How often Should I have My Kitchen Drain Cleaned?
- You should have your kitchen drain cleaned at least once every six months.
- The bacteria and dirt that accumulates over time will cause the drain to clog up and start to smell bad.
- A clogged kitchen drain can also cause flooding in your home if not fixed quickly.
After Care For Kitchen Drain Cleaning Services
- Make sure to use a liquid enzymes as a Preventive Maintenance
- Use biodegradable detergents and hand-washing instead of using chemicals to clean the sink.
- Drain your sink and dishwasher regularly.
- Try not to overload your drain.
- Clear your drain occasionally using a plunger or a bucket.
What Our Clients Say About Our Services
Ignacio was prompt, honest, and helpful for solutions in the future. I would recommend and use again if another issue comes up!
I recently had a clog in my home's exit pipe. Ignacio showed up within a few hours and not only cleared the pipe but also found another issue that I had not noticed. He was very thorough in his diagnosis and repair, and he communicated every step of his process to me very clearly. I truly appreciate his professionalism and quick turnaround time in fixing my problems. I highly recommend him!
Ignacio was awesome! I am now sold on using a camera to diagnose the problem as he quickly found the broken main line to the septic. Issue was Christmas week and he arranged a backhoe for Christmas Eve day and everything went great. It was a major repair and I now have peace of mind that it's fixed properly. I will definitely be contacting Ignacio in the future for any plumbing issues at our home. Thank you!