As the saying goes the kitchen is the heart of the home and the family spends the most time there, as a result, the kitchen drain gets lots of use making the drain run slow and eventually creating a clog caused by grease built up inside of the pipes. Our technicians are equipped and trained to get the hardest clogs and restore the flow of your drain once again.
- Our IG Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services technicians will evaluate the clog and determine which size mechanical snake to use.
- They then use a snake to clear any stubborn obstructions or debris that has built up in the sink. They might also need to use a bucket and gloves to catch the dirty water.
- Finally, if it is need, they will use a jet , high pressure water machine to flush the and remove any reclogs.
- When the water flow has slowed down to a trickle or stopped altogether.
- If drain is overflowing.
- If the water is discolored or has a foul smell.
- You should have your kitchen drain cleaned at least once every six months.
- The bacteria and dirt that accumulates over time will cause the drain to clog up and start to smell bad.
- A clogged kitchen drain can also cause flooding in your home if not fixed quickly.
- Make sure to use a liquid enzymes as a Preventive Maintenance
- Use biodegradable detergents and hand-washing instead of using chemicals to clean the sink.
- Drain your sink and dishwasher regularly.
- Try not to overload your drain.
- Clear your drain occasionally using a plunger or a bucket.
Ignacio was prompt, honest, and helpful for solutions in the future. I would recommend and use again if another issue comes up!
I recently had a clog in my home's exit pipe. Ignacio showed up within a few hours and not only cleared the pipe but also found another issue that I had not noticed. He was very thorough in his diagnosis and repair, and he communicated every step of his process to me very clearly. I truly appreciate his professionalism and quick turnaround time in fixing my problems. I highly recommend him!
Ignacio was awesome! I am now sold on using a camera to diagnose the problem as he quickly found the broken main line to the septic. Issue was Christmas week and he arranged a backhoe for Christmas Eve day and everything went great. It was a major repair and I now have peace of mind that it's fixed properly. I will definitely be contacting Ignacio in the future for any plumbing issues at our home. Thank you!