- The outdoor drain cleaning process begins by inspecting the drains to ascertain their condition.
- If the drains are blocked, our technician will use a snake or a Hydro jet to clear the obstruction.
- If the drain is broken or crushed or technicians will locate the spot and provide a quote for a permanent solution.
- Every three to six months is ideal to prevent clogs and backups.
- Keep an eye on the colors of the water and if they change, it is time for a drain cleaning.
- If you have a septic tank, have it checked every three to four years.
- When the drain from the gutters or catch basins is overflowing, it can cause major damage inside of your home.
- Indicator signs that you need to have your outdoor drains cleaned include water backing or, spilling from your roof, and low spots in your yard that could become a sinkhole.
- Check to see if there is any debris blocking the drains.
- Clear any obstructions with a hose.
- Regularly use a screen to prevent debris from going into your drains.
Ignacio was amazing! On time, professional and courteous. Two other plumbing companies couldn’t fix my clogged main line but Ignacio made it look easy while keeping everything clean. I highly recommend this company!
IG was terrific. Ignacio returned my call right away and arrived when he said he would. He explained the issues he found, proposed a couple of solutions and fixed the problem. He was back the next day with some specialized equipment to finish the job. He was courteous and easy to deal with. I will call IG first if I have any problems in the future.
If Ignacio is busy and you have to wait several days, his work is worth the wait. He came in, cut everything and installed a new under sink pipe, plus the dishwasher egress in under 2 hours. That includes him and his partner running out for a fitting.